This page provides information for investors, including our financial position, bonds and disclosures.
For further investor information, please contact us.
Transpower is rated by Standard & Poor’s.
Our long term credit ratings are:
Standard & Poor's AA- Positive
In addition to Transpower’s strong investment grade profile:
- Transpower is a natural monopoly and is regulated by the Commerce Commission and the Electricity Authority
- The substantial part of Transpower’s revenue is regulated with stable and predictable cash flows
- Transpower is managed by an experienced management and governance teams
- Transpower is owned by the New Zealand Crown and operates as a State Owned Enterprise.
- Investor presentation (August 2019) [ pdf 4.99 MB ]
- Investor presentation (August 2020) [ pdf 2.79 MB ]
The following domestic bonds are listed on the NZX Debt Market:
- Read more about bond TRP030 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP040 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP050 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP060 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP070 on the NZX website
Details of our outstanding domestic bonds are listed below:
- NZD$150 million 4.30% coupon bond maturing 30 June 2022 (TRP030)
- NZD$100 million 4.069% coupon bond maturing 16 September 2022 (TRP040)
- NZD$50 million 5.448% coupon bond maturing 15 March 2023
- NZD$150 million 2.73% coupon bond maturing 14 March 2024 (TRP060)
- NZD$125 million 3.823% coupon bond maturing 6 March 2025 (TRP050)
- NZD$100 million 5.893% coupon bond maturing 15 March 2028
The Trust Deeds for domestic bonds are available here.
- Deed of Amendment and Restatement (2011 Master Trust Deed Amended) [ pdf 604.83 KB ]
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 5 (23 February 2017)
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 6 (22 February 2018) [ pdf 1.52 MB ]
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 7 (27 February 2019) [ pdf 681.83 KB ]
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 8 (22 August 2019) [ pdf 1.89 MB ]
We disclose information to NZX, Companies Office and the Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit to ensure transparency of our business and to provide the public with information about the company's performance. You can view a full list of these disclosures on their websites:
NZX disclosures are available on our website here.