We have produced a number of publications designed to:
- assist you to keep safe when working or playing around our transmission lines.
- assist you to understand our work on or over your property
Access tracks are our means to access many of our towers and poles located on private land. They might also include bridges or culverts built to enable our access.
- Access Track Maintenance Work Overview [ pdf 360.67 KB ]
This brochure provides important information to ensure the safe use of machinery, mobile plant and vehicles near overhead transmission lines.
- Mobile Plant Information Sheet [ pdf 410.28 KB ]
Before constructing a new transmission line, Transpower must acquire property rights to the land traversed by the line route. This is achieved through an easement agreement with directly affected
- Easement factsheet [ pdf 231.97 KB ]
This brochure provides important information to landowners on managing vegetation (particularly trees) near overhead transmission lines.
- Trees and Overhead Transmission Lines [ pdf 297.72 KB ]