The judges of the STAR Awards 2021 assessed nominations against these criteria:
- How well nominations fit the category
- How credible and detailed supporting information was
- How significantly the action, innovation or programme contributed to reducing risks and hazards on an ongoing basis
- Evidence that the action, innovation or programme had a positive impact
- The extent to which the action, innovation or programme was beyond expected business-as-usual
- How strongly the nominations demonstrated the commitment shown to health, safety and/or wellbeing.
Check out the Awards categories for the STAR Awards 2021.