The judges of the STAR Awards 2021 are assessing nominations against these criteria:
- How well your nomination fits the category
- How credible and detailed your supporting information is
- How significantly the action, innovation or programme contributes to reducing risks and hazards on an ongoing basis
- Your evidence that the action, innovation or programme had a positive impact
- The extent to which the action, innovation or programme was beyond expected business-as-usual
- How strongly your nomination demonstrates the commitment shown to health, safety and/or wellbeing.
Check out the Awards categories for the STAR Awards 2021.